So this recipe has been one of my favorites since I was a child! My mom used to make this all the time growing up and then we lost the recipe. However, a year or two ago she found it again and we started fixing it again! It’s been a while since we’ve made it, but when compiling our menu items for the week I couldn’t resist adding this to the list! It’s a super easy recipe and is just as delicious!
- 8 oz. pasta, uncooked
- 16 oz. frozen broccoli
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast – (we used regular chicken breast just chopped up because the pre-cooked/pre-cut chicken breast was expensive)
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package in large saucepan, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- COOK and stir garlic and chicken breast strips in butter in same saucepan on medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is tender but not brown and chicken is heated through.
- ADD pasta and broccoli; toss lightly. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Serve immediately.