yesterday we had a cookout and I wanted to make some kind of dessert so I went a searching on Pinterest and found this gem! they were super easy to make and they were delicious! everyone devoured them!
- brownie mix (plus eggs, water, oil, butter, etc.)
- Wilton candy melts of any kind (I used Light Cocoa cause that’s what my boyfriend wanted. but I think it would taste yummy covered with the Vanilla candies too)
- sprinkles (optional. I used white candy pearls and I didn’t really like them. but that was all we had)
- Prepare brownies as directed and pour into a 9×9 pan. (I baked mine in a 9×13 and they were so thin that they fell apart.)
- While the brownies are baking, melt the candy melts in the microwave for 40-80 seconds, stirring about every 15-20 seconds.
- After the brownies have cooled, cut them into bite size squares and then dip them into the melted candy. You may have to use a spoon or knife to smooth out the melted chocolate.
- Cover in sprinkles if desired.